Friday 21 May 2010

The Stick and Stein

Once in LA, we went to the Travelodge at LAX South.  You would think after eating all day that we would not be hungry?  Well, you would be wrong!  There was an IHOP just behind the Travelodge, but I like IHOP for breakfast, not dinner.  So we asked and were told just beyond the IHOP was the Stick and Stein.

This looks like a sports bar, with loads of tv's and pool tables. But the best bit was the early bird specials:  sirloin steak and prime rib!  My stomach will always prefer American restaurants, it is amazing what you miss when you live in a different country.  So I was really excited about getting Prime Rib, and the meal did not disappoint!

First was salad bar, then the main course, complete with sour cream for the baked potato and loads of horseradish for the Prime Rib.  And lots and lots of raspberry iced tea!!  I knew I was home again!

1 comment: